For more information on the Centre please contact us at .
- Estimation of basic reproduction numbers: individual heterogeneity and robustness to perturbation of the contact function.
- Two-stage nonparametric bootstrap sampling with shrinkage correction for clustered data
- Power and predictive accuracy of polygenic risk scores.
- Robust inference using hierarchical likelihood approach for heavy-tailed longitudinal outcomes with missing data: An alternative to inverse probability weighted generalized estimating equations
- Can studies where subjects have different follow up times be analyzed through binomial regression?
- Review of Design and Analysis of Vaccine Studies by Halloran, M. E., Longini Jr., I. M., and Struchiner, C. J.
- Defining ELISpot Cut-offs from Unreplicated Test and Control Wells.