Early Career Researcher Showcase
Monday 26 March 2018, 2:00-6:30pm
Manson Lecture Theatre, Keppel Street
The second annual CSM Early Career Researcher Showcase will take place on the afternoon of Monday 26 March 2018. A selection of early career researchers will give short talks and we are delighted that Prof Vern Farewell (MRC Biostatistics Unit) has agreed to come and give feedback to the speakers as well as give his own talk on “Use of a multi-state model with a composite arthritis outcome”. The event will be held in the Mason Lecture Theatre (Keppel Street), beginning at 2:00pm and finishing at 5:45pm, in time for a drinks reception.
– Ruth Farmer (LSHTM): “Dealing with time dependent confounding in diabetes pharmacoepidemiology: an application of marginal structural models to electronic health care records”
– Baptiste Leurent (LSHTM): “Sensitivity analysis for informative missing data in cost-effectiveness analysis”
– Christen Gray (LSHTM): “Use of the Bayesian family of methods for correcting exposure measurement error in polynomial regression models”
– Jennifer Thompson (LSHTM): “Advice for using generalised estimating equations in a stepped-wedge trial”
– Benedetta Pongiglione (UCL): “Disability and all-cause mortality in the older population: evidence from the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing”
– Andrea Gabrio (UCL): “Statistical issues in small/pilot cost-effectiveness analyses from individual level data”
– Gillian Stresman (LSHTM): “Spatial analysis to understand malaria transmission and the potential for spatially targeted interventions”
This event open to all, free to attend and does not require registration. External attendees, please just come to Keppel Street Reception and sign in.