The Centre is organized into research themes. Theme Co-ordinators are listed below with their corresponding theme(s):
- Hierarchical regression for multiple comparisons in a case-control study of occupational risks for lung cancer.
- Time series regression studies in environmental epidemiology.
- Joint modelling of pre-randomisation event counts and multiple post-randomisation survival times with cure rates: application to data for early epilepsy and single seizures
- Efficient estimation of the distribution of time to composite endpoint when some endpoints are only partially observed.
- Estimation of basic reproduction numbers: individual heterogeneity and robustness to perturbation of the contact function.
- Two-stage nonparametric bootstrap sampling with shrinkage correction for clustered data
- Power and predictive accuracy of polygenic risk scores.