Please click here for a list of methodological publications produced by members of CSM.
The link will take you to the LSHTM repository – Research Online – where you can alternatively search for publications by author, faculty/department, year, etc.
If you are a Member of CSM and and believe that you have appropriate publications that are not included in this list then please send the details to email@example.com.
The 10 most recent publications are listed below.
- Interrupted time series regression for the evaluation of public health interventions: a tutorial.
- Understanding causal pathways within health systems policy evaluation through mediation analysis: an application to payment for performance (P4P) in Tanzania.
- Detecting bias arising from delayed recording of time
- A penalized framework for distributed lag non-linear models.
- 40-year trends in an index of survival for all cancers combined and survival adjusted for age and sex for each cancer in England and Wales, 1971-2011: a population-based study
- Defining Seropositivity Thresholds for Use in Trachoma Elimination Studies.
- The Nature of the P Value.
- Comparison of Propensity Score Methods and Covariate Adjustment: Evaluation in 4 Cardiovascular Studies.
- The Global Asthma Network rationale and methods for Phase I global surveillance: prevalence, severity, management and risk factors.
- Estimation of net survival for cancer patients: Relative survival setting more robust to some assumption violations than cause-specific setting, a sensitivity analysis on empirical data.