Please click here for a list of methodological publications produced by members of CSM.
The link will take you to the LSHTM repository – Research Online – where you can alternatively search for publications by author, faculty/department, year, etc.
If you are a Member of CSM and and believe that you have appropriate publications that are not included in this list then please send the details to email@example.com.
The 10 most recent publications are listed below.
- Methodological Developments in Data Linkage
- Bayesian correction for covariate measurement error: A frequentist evaluation and comparison with regression calibration.
- Clustering of contacts relevant to the spread of infectious disease.
- Classification systems for causes of stillbirth and neonatal death, 2009-2014: an assessment of alignment with characteristics for an effective global system.
- Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology for Newborn Infection (STROBE-NI): an extension of the STROBE statement for neonatal infection research.
- Self controlled case series methods: an alternative to standard epidemiological study designs.
- Potential impact of pre-exposure prophylaxis for female sex workers and men who have sex with men in Bangalore, India: a mathematical modelling study.
- The Incidence Patterns Model to Estimate the Distribution of New HIV Infections in Sub-Saharan Africa: Development and Validation of a Mathematical Model.
- Reference-based sensitivity analysis via multiple imputation for longitudinal trials with protocol deviation
- Multiple Imputation for handling missing data in social research