Please click here for a list of methodological publications produced by members of CSM.
The link will take you to the LSHTM repository – Research Online – where you can alternatively search for publications by author, faculty/department, year, etc.
If you are a Member of CSM and and believe that you have appropriate publications that are not included in this list then please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 10 most recent publications are listed below.
- Estimation of net survival for cancer patients: Relative survival setting more robust to some assumption violations than cause-specific setting, a sensitivity analysis on empirical data.
- Cost and cost-effectiveness of tuberculosis treatment shortening: a model-based analysis.
- History matching of a complex epidemiological model of human immunodeficiency virus transmission by using variance emulation
- Optimising measurement of health-related characteristics of the built environment: Comparing data collected by foot-based street audits, virtual street audits and routine secondary data sources
- Commentary: Incorporating concepts and methods from causal inference into life course epidemiology.
- Causation, mediation and explanation.
- [The REporting of studies Conducted using Observational Routinely-collected health Data (RECORD) statement].
- The TB vaccine H56+IC31 dose-response curve is peaked not saturating: Data generation for new mathematical modelling methods to inform vaccine dose decisions.
- Pyriproxyfen and the microcephaly epidemic in Brazil - an ecological approach to explore the hypothesis of their association.
- Simple steps to develop trial follow-up procedures (vol 17, 28, 2016)