Please click here for a list of methodological publications produced by members of CSM.
The link will take you to the LSHTM repository – Research Online – where you can alternatively search for publications by author, faculty/department, year, etc.
If you are a Member of CSM and and believe that you have appropriate publications that are not included in this list then please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 10 most recent publications are listed below.
- Applied immuno-epidemiological research: an approach for integrating existing knowledge into the statistical analysis of multiple immune markers.
- Multivariable flexible modelling for estimating complete, smoothed life tables for sub-national populations.
- Application of system thinking concepts in health system strengthening in low-income settings: a proposed conceptual framework for the evaluation of a complex health system intervention: the case of the BHOMA intervention in Zambia
- Participant-level meta-analysis of mobile phone-based interventions for smoking cessation across different countries.
- Does grandparental help mediate the relationship between kin presence and fertility?
- Properties of Estimators in Exponential Family Settings with Observation-based Stopping Rules.
- Association of Melanocortin-1 Receptor Variants with Pigmentary Traits in Humans: A Pooled-Analysis from the M-SKIP Project.
- Estimating causal effects: considering three alternatives to difference-in-differences estimation
- Ambient temperature as a trigger of preterm delivery in a temperate climate.
- Unbalanced cluster sizes and rates of convergence in mixed-effects models for clustered data